This website is operated by Sumitomo Mitsui DS Asset Management Company, Limited. Please check each of the following items before agreeing to use this website.
Note that all or part of this content may be revised. Any important changes in content will be posted on this website for a certain period.
- The primary purpose of this website is to provide information about Sumitomo Mitsui DS Asset Management Company, Limited and information on investment trusts and investment in general. Please make final investment decisions at your own discretion.
- Although all possible effort has been made to ensure the accuracy and completeness of the information on this website, Sumitomo Mitsui DS Asset Management Company, Limited accepts no liability for any losses suffered as a result of using information posted on this website. Furthermore, content on this website may be amended or removed without notice.
- Information on investment results provided on this website pertains to past performance and is no guarantee of future results. Please also note that advance/decline ratios that indicate investment results do not take into consideration taxes, commission, and other fees and may differ from actual investor yield.
- Since investment trusts invest in securities that have fluctuating prices such as shares and government bonds (and foreign securities that also include exchange risk), the base price varies. Consequently, there is no guarantee that the principal will retain its original value.
Copyrights to content posted on this website are the property of Sumitomo Mitsui DS Asset Management Company, Limited. Duplication, reprinting, etc. without the permission of Sumitomo Mitsui DS Asset Management Company, Limited are not permitted under copyright laws.
- Although you are free in principle to create links to the top page and individual pages of this website, links from websites aimed at commercial gain and solicitation which do not conform to the purpose of this website are prohibited. Furthermore, links configured in such a way as to mislead by embedding content within a frame or resorting to other contrivances are prohibited.
- The URL of each page is subject to change without notice. Note that we do not notify parties with links to this website of any changes made.
We recommend using the following environments for this website:
Windows: latest version of Microsoft Edge, latest version of Google Chrome, latest version of Mozilla Firefox
Macintosh: Latest version of Safari
Smartphones, tablets: Safari installed on iOS 11 and later, Google Chrome installed on Android 7 and later
- To improve customer convenience through recognition of the same user and displaying information appropriate for each user
- To statistically analyze the browsing history information for improving this website
- To distribute advertisements
- To prevent unauthorized access
Although it is possible to reject cookies by changing the settings in your web browser, you may not be able to access some services. Thank you for your understanding.
This website uses SSL encrypted communication to enhance the security level. Server certificates use "SHA-2." The communication protocol is TLS 1.2 or higher and SSL 3.0 has been discontinued. Please check your browser settings as necessary before using this website.